The satisfaction of our employees, customers and stakeholders shall be achieved by:
- Adoption of process approach and risk-based thinking to provide quality products/services; and
- Prevention of occupational injuries and ill health, Environmental damages and damages to our/their assets.
Dedication of our people and management is based on Sustainable Development Principles which balances the three pillars of sustainability i.e., a balance between the environment, society and the economy.
Commitment to our employees, customers and stakeholders is based on the following principles and processes of QHSE-MS:
- Communication of Policy within the organization
- To maintain accredited certifications of our QHSE-MS
- Policy shall provide a framework for setting objectives
- To comply with the applicable legal & statutory requirements
- To adopt and comply with the subscribed management system requirements
- Documented policy shall be available to all stakeholders on request
- To foster the best practices, innovations and continual improvement
- To maintain the integration of QHSE—MS at all levels in our organization
- To maintain confidentiality and proprietary rights of our customers and stakeholders
- To provide training based on identified needs and policy including Behavioral Safety
- To adhere to established operational controls related to QHSE risks opportunities
- To be customer-focused by responding and understanding their needs & expectations to strive to go beyond their expectations
We shall continually improve our Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Management System (QHSE-MS) by proactive and reactive approaches.
Our proactive approach shall include the periodical internal audits and management reviews of our:
- Policy and objectives
- Legal requirements and their compliances
- Effectiveness of corrective & preventive actions
- Risks related to our internal & external issues, needs and expectations of interested parties, product/services quality issues, environmental aspects and occupational health & safety hazards; and data analysis
Our reactive approach shall include the investigations, root cause analysis and corrective actions against incidents and nonconformities arising from operations and/or internal and external audits.
Our QHSE-MS Policy provides a platform to make the measurable QHSE-MS Objectives. Our action plan shall be made for every objective to achieve the targets.